Resources for Serious Podcasters
Hi it’s James Martell here.
As a 12 year podcasting veteran, I have stumbled across many, many
tools and services over the years. Most did not make this list.
These ones did.
I have also created a few of my own.
I hope you enjoy and find then as helpful as I do!
To your podcasting success,
Podcasting Pro Services
The on-demand talent pool for busy podcasters. Scale instantly to produce a high-quality podcast with fingertip access to producers, co-hosts, writers, editors, voice talent, assistants and more.
Podcasting Mastery – Training Course
James Martell, 12 year podcasting veteran, will walk you step-by-step through the process of creating your own podcast. James will deep dive into the inner workings of his proprietary “8 Step” system for creating a podcast that’ll impress all who hear it.
James will help you construct a “system” that attracts and converts listeners into buyers, and create a sales funnel that converts “buyers” into “raving fans”. James will show you step-by-step how to setup your own “audio broadcast network” to get you all the listeners you need!
Thanks to the explosive growth in smartphones, and the rise of the content networks — podcast listenership is growing rapidly. These insightful reports will help you determine if podcasting is for you.
- 37 Reasons to Develop a Podcast to Market Your Professional or Corporate Brand – The rise in smartphones, tablets and WiFi radios giving listeners the ability to access podcasts with ease — combined with an insatiable demand for niche-oriented content that has exploded the podcast audience–giving you an unprecedented opportunity to promote your brand in a more personal and authentic way! Go There +
- 12 Core Elements of the “No Fail” Podcast – While there are many elements we cover in our advanced podcast training materials, I do believe these are the very core of running and producing a successful podcast. Go There +
Cool FREE Stuff!
It’s rare to find free software and tools that are not loaded with annoying ads or limitations. These amazing freebies offer a ton of functionality without any of the typical annoyances.
- Audacity – (Audio Editing Software) – Many audio editing software programs are complicated to use and expensive. The software is free and you can find all kinds of easy-to-follow tutorials on YouTube. Go There +
- Canva – (Image Editing Software) – The graphic design software for NON-TECHIES. You can easily crop, blur, add text, speech bubbles, texture and frames to your photos to give them a professional look. Go There +
- Screencast-o-matic – (Screen Recording Software) – You can record up to 15-minutes using the free version of Screencast-o-matic. Simple tutorials will walk you through the process of creating, recording and editing. Go There +
You don’t need a professional studio full of expensive audio equipment to do your own podcast. You can keep it simple and still produce an excellent quality podcast.
- Sennhieser – (Pro-Level Headset) – Sennheiser is well known for quality and now has a new series of affordably priced premium headsets. Experience clear-quality internet chats, a noise canceling microphone and a handy in-line volume/mute control. The lightweight design is perfect combination of performance and durability. Go There +
WordPress is the world’s most popular tool for creating and managing websites. Easy to use and lots of amazing themes to choose from.
- Appendipity – (Podcasting Themes) – Appendipity Podcast Themes are designed specifically for Podcasters, are highly compatible and integrates with the most popular podcasting and marketing tools. Find the Podcast theme that best fits your show. Go There +
- LeadPages – (Landing Pages) – LeadPages™ is the world’s easiest landing page generator. It’s the easiest way to build conversion optimized & mobile responsive landing pages. Go There +
These are services I use everyday to find the perfect audio, images and graphics for my business, social media and podcasting needs.
- AudioJungle – (Royalty Free Audio) – Find an amazing selection of royalty free music, stock audio and sound effects to add to your podcast or any project for just a few dollars. Go There +
- PhotoDune – (Royalty Free Images) – Choose from thousands of high quality royalty free photos, available in different sizes sold for use on websites, presentations, videos and advertising. Go There +
- GraphicRiver – Royalty Free Graphics) – Browse from hundreds of premium design templates and royalty free stock graphics to purchase for logos, fonts, print design, web design, Photoshop or any graphics need. Go There +
These are easy to use tools that I highly recommend and use everyday to greatly increase productivity, communication and time management.
- BaseCamp – (Online Project Management) – Basecamp is the leading web-based project management and collaboration tool to keep your entire team organized and on track. Keep every project organized with To-dos, files, messages, schedules, and milestones. Go There +
- RoboForm – (Password Manager) – RoboForm gives you unlimited secure access to all your logins and data and fills forms automatically with one click. Easy-to-use, fast and can be accessed from everywhere you go. Go There +